Saturday 15 November 2014

Challenge #184 - Black & White

Hello!  Regan here doing the hostess thing!  So, tell me... Who is ready for some new KennyK?!?!  I know I am, and we are SUPER excited to share two new images with you today as well as our newest challenge!  Kenny and Elena may have taken a brief hiatus, but they're back, bringing us Retro Selfie and Texting Friends!  Can you say #omgsofabulous!?!?

Ready to get crafting?  Our Anything Goes challenge has a twist of Black & White!

Our sponsor is, of course, the magnificent KennyK!

The Prize is 3 free digis of the Winner's Choice.

(If you've used the Optional Twist you are rewarded with not 3, but 5 digis of your choice)



Our Top 3 each receive one free digi.

REMEMBER: You MUST use a KennyK image to enter.

And now, let's see what the Krew has created:


 LUCY
using Retro Selfie




using Retro Selfie

using Smart Aleck
 
This dapper fella is going to my dad for his birthday.  I have a hard time with masculine cards, but with the black and white twist and an amazing image it was easy to put this one together!  I love Kenny's Retro collection (and any excuse to play with my dies and Tim Holtz stash)!

using Texting Friends

using Texting Friends


I hope to see lots of your stunning black and white projects!  You have until November 30th to play along!

{hugs}
Regan

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

Thank you so much Regan xx


Tammy here now.....ready for some winners????


Challenge #182 - Twist *Christmas*


Random Draw


KennyK Downloads is offering digi's of the winner's choice to:
#14 - Suze *Claimed*
Congratulations!!! You used the twist! You win five (5) digis!

Top 3

Chosen by the Designers,  in no particular order….Winning one (1) digi of their choice are:

#8 - Anna *Claimed*


#10 - Sue U *Claimed*


#12 - Tanya S



Top 3, please grab your badge to proudly display on your blog :)



Congratulations winners!! Contact me,  LaDiva, and I will happily forward your prizes to you as soon as possible.

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

Happy Crafting xx



5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, this is soooooo fabulous! Thank you for a great challenge and for picking my card into your TOP 3. Congratulations to all of the winners!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations from the Dt's and congrats all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those 2 new images, my teenage daughter would love a card with either of them on it!!! Congratulations to the winner and Top 3, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m heartbroken that these are no longer available. Please please please let me know if you have any digital designs you might sell or stamps for that matter. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete