Thursday 1 May 2014

Challenge #171 - Femme Fatale + Special prize

Hello!  Regan here, fulfilling my hostess duties for the new KennyK's Krafty Krew challenge!  So I've put on my apron and high heels to bring you:

Anything Goes with a Twist:  
FEMME FATALE

femme fa·tale
ˌfem fəˈtal,fəˈtäl/
noun
an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.
                                     synonyms:seductress, temptress, siren, enchantress


KennyKdownloads just happens to have tons of sexy woman who fit the bill perfectly!



Remember you MUST use a KennyK image to play along! The challenge is anything goes, but if you use the twist in your creation, you up the ante on the prize!  Our winner gets 3 digis of choice, but if you've used the optional twist on your project then you get 5 digis! 

Special Mother's Day prize offered by:

Crafty Ribbons - £10 Gift Voucher.


Now for some inspiration from the Krew:

using Socialite


 and welcoming our newest member,






REGAN (c'est moi)


Allura is colored with Copics.  Skin: E00, E11, E21, R32  Hair: E23, E31, E37, E39   Eyes: B00, B02  Clothes: N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, R35, R37, R39, R89
My first attempt at stippling around the image leaves me thinking I need a little practice!
I love using sketches in my cards!  I would say 99% of my creations are based on one of the many fabulous sketch challenges out there!  This one is no exception and I love taking the design and making it uniquely mine.  My image is cut and matted using Classic and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities by Spellbinders.  The fishtail flags were created with the Fishtail Flags Stax from My Favorite Things.  The stars and flourish were also cut with their Die-namics.  I wanted a little something extra on my card so I added the black flat back pearls, flowers, the Tim Holtz metal keyhole, and the La-La-Lands Craft Wrought Iron Fence die.  But the pièce de résistance is the sentiment.  A little gem from Inkadinkado that has been in my stash for years and finally found the perfect card!      





 You have until May 14th to play along!  
Remember to use a KennyK image to be eligible for the prize!

Have Fun and Good Luck!!!!

{hugs}
REGAN


KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

Ready for some winners????

Challenge #169

Random Draw

KennyK Downloads is offering digi's of the winner's choice to:
Congratulations!!! You used the pastel twist and you win five (5) digis Laila! *Claimed*

Top 3

Chosen by the Designers,  in no particular order….Winning one (1) digi of their choice are:

#8 - Claudia *Claimed*


#13 - Tess *Claimed*


#5 - Chrissyxx *Claimed*


Top 3, please grab your badge to proudly display on your blog :)


Showcase our badge WINNER
of Mariann Design's special April Prize is...Drum roll...#10 Aartje!!!!! *Claimed*



Congratulations winners!! Please contact me,  LaDiva, and I will happily forward your prizes to you as soon as possible.

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for choosing my card in your Top 3!
    Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx
    Yippee! I won a digi..Off to select..Very much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I won the Marianne Design price. I am very happy with it. I have already send you an email.
    Congrats to all the other winners.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-u-lous DT cards, perfect inspiration as always, finally got round to entering this challenge. Keep up the good work, WD winners of previous challenge xx

    ReplyDelete