Sunday 31 March 2013

Challenge #137 Being Square

Happy Easter everyone, I hope the Easter bunny has been to visit and left you lots and lots of chocolate. I'm afraid he only left me one egg, but then again he shouldn't have even done that, but hey I didn't object when he left me one.

*****************************
Today is another new challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew, but before we get to that, just wanted to say that we have three more team members leaving us this week as it comes to the end of their DT term. They are Dawid, Laila and Niki, I'm sure you'll join in on wishing them well.

Here's the part you've all been waiting for.........the winners
The winner of the 5 Digi's from KennyK Downloads is #13 Olga

and the winner of the KennyK Toppers from The Hobby House is ##26 Angie C


and of course we have the Top 3 as chosen by the DT (in no particular order)

Congratulations ladies, you created some amazing cards, please grab your Top 3 badge from the tab up top.

and our special winner as chosen by Elena and KennyK himself, in the Spotlight this week is

#22 SUSANNE

Please email me Susanne with your choice of one KennyK Digi and I will get it sent out to you.

......................................................................................................................
Now onto this week's challenge which is "Being Square", we've got two sponsors, so two chances at winning prizes.


 we have KennyK Downloads offering a $20 Gift Certificate


AND
Bearly Mine Designs offering a £10 Voucher

........................................................................................................

First up we have our special Guest Designer Alyce from Kit and Clowder who will be joining us for two weeks

and here's some inspiration from our Design Team A

Using Blonde Bombshell


using Party Time

using Airborne


Suzilou
using Buggin Drummer












and again if you'd like to be considered as a Guest Designer at KennyK, please put GDT beside your name........and good luck

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners... all great makes!

    Awesome creations from the DT!

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning dt makes. I missed last week as mum was rushed into hospital. She's out now so I'm colouring my Kenny K now lol. Congrats to all the winners. :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to you all and "wow" fabulous inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for picking me as one of your Top 3. I am very proud! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card for a top three. I am honored!!

    ReplyDelete